The best GRE Online prep course with 310+ Score Guarantee & Virtual Classes
"Your GRE onine prep course covered all the different types of questions I actually came across when I took the revised GRE test. Your virtual class sessions were the biggest help. I owe my combined score of 319 to your excellent GRE prep." --- Judith Taylor, Henderson, NV.
"I took your GRE online prep and dropped out three-fourths of the way along. Even then, I ended up with a GRE score of 1390, a jump of 320 points from my previous best score of 1070. The most value I received from your GRE course was in the road map you provided me and in the virtual classes. Your GRE course works."
--- Scott Truman, Durham, NC.
"I took the Kaplan GRE course and found it totally useless. The course was taught by 4 different students who were still seniors in college. They were skimming through different areas of GRE, and I got very little benefit, if anything, from Kaplan course. I ended up with a combined verbal and math score of 271, hardly sufficient for my speech language pathology program which required at least a combined GRE score of 309. I then registered in MLI's GRE online prep and knew that I was on my way to the SLP program when I received the first set of assignment files. MLI's training was well structured, and provided the most thorough preparation in GRE assessment areas. My score improved from 271 to 315. I owe my admission to SLP program to MLI GRE program. -- Nick Sweeney, Manchester, New Hampshire.
"I am stunned and thrilled, I got a 164 in GRE Quant! I raised my GRE math score from 144 in August to a comfortable 164 in September after your course. I can be a spokesperson for your GRE program. Thanks, MLIC! I can't believe it! -- Julie Strate, Fort collins, CO."
|MLIC GRE Online prep course offers the best, SmarTest® coaching for the revised GRE General Test Content and the newer types of questions such as multiple response and answer entry. The fee for the GRE online prep course with virtual classes is U$695. |
MLIC Educational Training Services of MLI Consulting, Inc., New York offers SmarTest® GRE ONLINE prep course for the Revised GRE General Test for the following reasons:
ENROLL IN THE Industry-leading MLIC GRE ONLINE Prep Course Today!
- MLIC actually trains you in the GRE assessment areas, using LIVE problems monitored on current GRE administrations. In contrast, Kaplan GRE, Princeton Review, Powerscore, Testmasters, and all others feed you useless tricks and short-cuts that do not work in the computer adaptive format of the GRE General Test. All these other prep courses supply useless, made-up GRE questions that are not representative of the current GRE Content. Only MLIC GRE Prep provides the most relevant training in GRE test sections.
- MLIC GRE Online prep course features first of its kind GRE Virtual Classes that are held in real-time to simulate in-class experience and to provide the benefit of group interaction. In contrast, Kaplan, Princeton and other Online prep courses set you up with some useless computer tests and allow you to work on your own in clueless serendipity.
- MLIC GRE Prep provides the most comprehensive training in GRE sections, and arms you with all the Concepts, Procedures, and Strategies required to crack and ace the GRE General test. MIC GRE prep courses are backed by industry-leading 1300+ GRE Score Guarantee. No other GRE prep course offers goal-driven and skill-enhancing GRE prep course.
- MLIC uses professional GRE trainers who will use a patent-pending CPSD training methodology, provide the best one-on-one coaching in GRE sections, and assess your unique weaknesses in GRE assessment areas so that you can be coached to improve your performance in critical GRE areas. In contrast, Kaplan, Princeton Review, Manhattan Review, Powerscore, and all others rely on untrained, unqualified part-time student instructors who may not even have taken the actual GRE test.
NEW! MLIC GRE online prep course
now features LIVE web lectures to simulate in-class experience, and to improve GRE training
effectiveness. Register Now.
How MLIC GRE Online course works
You can register in MLIC GRE Online prep course anytime and get started on the training within 24 hours. There is no set starting date for the Online prep course. The Virtual Live Online classes are usually held on a Saturday or Sunday evening as explained below (Some sessions may be scheduled for weekday evenings or in the afternoon hours on weekend days). When you register in MLIC GRE online prep course, you will be assigned to a dedicated instructor, who will be responsible for
- setting you up with weekly assignment sets and providing instructions for completing them;
- correcting your mandatory and remedial assignments and providing customized feedback on your specific weaknesses and mistakes;
- scheduling your attendance in GRE Virtual class sessions; and
- monitoring your progress throughout the training process and helping you improve in score-critical GRE test sections
You should know that the GRE prep course
of any kind offered by Kaplan GRE, Testmasters, Powerscore, or Princeton Review cannot
deliver this level of customized interventional
support and GRE coaching
designed to help you shoot for and achieve GRE test scores
in the range of 1500.
Duration of GRE Online Prep Course
All registered participants will be required to complete structured and comprehensive 120+ hours of no-nonsense training
in GRE test sections
schedule or in ACCELERATED
as explained below. In any event, you will be required to complete the training within 3 months (12 weeks) of receiving the Week 1 set of training instructions from your dedicated GRE trainer. If you need to extend the training beyond 12 weeks, you may do so by paying a GRE Online Course extension fee of U$395
for another 12 weeks.
GRE ONLINE Prep in NORMAL Schedule
In the NORMAL
schedule of GRE online training, you will be required to complete the 120 hours of comprehensive training in the three assessment sections of the GRE - GRE AWA, GRE Verbal, and GRE quantitative sections -- in 6-8 weeks from receiving the Week 1 set of instructions from your professional GRE Coach. The average commitment in terms of hours of work per week is 15 to 20 hours per week spread over 6 to 8 weeks, which includes completing diagnostic, remedial, and practice assignments, attending Virtual Class sessions, and any one-on-one telephonic review sessions. If you need to slow down or deal with an unforeseen emergency that arises during the training period, you may do so by notifying your GRE coach but will have to finish all mandatory training requirements in 12 weeks from the first day of getting started. The fee is U$695. Register NOW!
GRE ONLINE Prep in ACCELERATED Schedule
In the ACCELERATED
schedule of GRE online preparation, you will be required to complete the 120+ hours of comprehensive GRE preparation in the three GRE test sections -- AWA, Verbal, and Quantitative - in 4 weeks from the first day of getting started in this mode of GRE preparation. The average hourly commiment per week in accelerated
schedule is 30 hours per week (120 hours spread over 4 weeks), which includes completing diagnostic, remedial, and practice assignments, attending Virtual Class sessions, and any one-on-one telephonic review sessions. If you need to switch to the NORMAL
schedule of training from accelerated
schedule, you may do so by notifying your GRE trainer. There is no penalty for this change to normal schedule of training. However, you will need to finish all the training requirements within 12 weeks from the first day of commencing the GRE online preparation. The fee is U$695. Register NOW!
GRE CUSTOM ONLINE PREP COURSE
If you do not require comprehensive training in all three GRE assessment areas
, and want to be trained only in GRE AWA, or GRE Verbal, or GRE quantitative section, you can choose the GRE Custom Online preparation
when you register.
In this option, you will be assigned to a GRE professional trainer
, who will be responsible for setting you up with the weekly study plan and GRE assignment
completion schedule, for providing feedback on your completed GRE assignments, for scheduling your attendance in GRE virtual class sessions
, and for customizing training in the GRE assessment area of your choosing. Typically, you will be expected to complete the Custom GRE Online prep course within 8 weeks of starting to receive the Week 1 set of files. Most participants will complete the Custom GRE prep course in about 3-4 weeks by going on a normal schedule that requires participants to commit about 15-20 hours of work per week for 3 to 4 weeks. The fee for the Custom Online prep course is U$495. If you choose the GRE custom online prep
course option, you will be covered by the GRE Section Score guarantee of 158 in revised GRE Quantitative section and a score of 152 in the revised GRE Verbal section.(The new score scale for Quantitative and Verbal sections of the new GRE General test is 130 to 170, with scores reported in 1 point increments.) For GRE AWA, the Score guarantee is for a AWA score of 5.5 out of the maximum score of 6.0 in this section. Register NOW!
CAN YOU USE MAC COMPUTER TO DO GRE ONLINE PREP?
The answer is, yes, you can. You will be able to complete all the training assignments and participate in the web-based Live Virtual Classes
by using your MAC computer just as easily as you can with a Windows or Linux based computer. You will be able to attend our Virtual classes by using your MAC computer as well. MLIC will provide you with MAC compatible practice tests for the new GRE test.If you are using GMAIL or Yahoo or Hotmail, be sure to check your SPAM folder on a daily basis so that you do not miss the instructions for virtual class sessions and for weekly training modules.
HOW DO GRE VIRTUAL CLASSES & TELEPHONIC REVIEWS WORK?
All ONLINE prep course participants will be required to participate in Virtual Class sessions featuring real-time lectures explaining the concepts, procedures, and strategies for GRE General Test
. The Virtual classes are scheduled to take place during the weekends (Saturday or Sunday evenings, typically at 9 PM EDT/EST) and occasionally on weekday evenings. The virtual classes typically last 2-3 hours each, require participants to interact with the trainer and other GRE trainees in the group. The webinars in small groups are meant to explain the concepts and procedures outlined in our comprehensive study guides and provide a chance for you to demonstrate your conceptual and procedural understanding, and to seek additional help and clarity in the concepts, procedures, and strategies. The web lectures are also meant to simulate the in-class experience that our industry-leading Turboprep® course participants benefit from. There are 4 to 5 such sessions held during the training period (at least 2-3 sessions on GRE math section and 2 sessions on Reading Comprehension and other GRE Verbal sections). MLIC uses GoToMeeting
interface for the virtual classes and you can use any Windows, Mac, or Linux based computer to participate in the training sessions. You can use a VOIP headset connected to your computer or call in to a conference line to be able to talk and communicate with the trainer/other trainees. You will receive notice of the sessions at least 24-48 hours before the scheduled review sessions. Check your email accounts on a regular basis (your INBOX and SPAM folders). Remember that MLIC is the only GRE prep course
that offers LIVE Virtual classes, not make-believe work-on-your-own computer-test taking sessions as Kaplan, Princeton Review, and others do. You will be expected to attend all virtual classes and not miss more than 2 GRE virtual class
sessions in a row during the training period. If you work on the weekend days and expect conflict, notify your trainer in advance and mention the potential conflict when you sign up as well.
The GRE Virtual class sessions
will typically cover the following areas:
- GRE Math Session 1: Properties of numbers, mean, median, mode, standard deviation, weighted average
- GRE Math Session 2: Ratios, Proportions, Percentages, Percent Change, Probability, and Conditional Probability
- GRE Math Session 3: Algebra including exponents, Functions, Quantitative Comparison, Sequences.
- GRE Math Session 4: Geometry, Data Interpretation, Word problems.
- GRE Verbal Session 1: Procedures and Strategies for Sentence Completion, Sentence Equivalence, Critical Reading
- GRE Verbal Session 2: Reading Comprehension
in the GRE Online prep course
and get real, comprehensive, SmarTest®
training in GRE assessment areas.